2018 Season Begins Thursday, June 14! 4pm-8pm
Benefits OF SLFM
Be a part of a vibrant, thriving community that supports local farms and small businesses.
- Enjoy access to farm-fresh fruits and vegetables that travel a shorter farm-to-table trip.
- Purchase directly from a family farm.
- Obtain cultural/specialty fruits and vegetables not easily available in supermarkets.
- Explore the Prairie District’s historical splendor, diversity, and culture.
- Learn about healthy foods!
WANT TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY? SIGN UP FOR THE SLFM EMAIL LIST HERE FOR MARKET NEWS + EVENTS.
2nd Presbyterian Church
1936 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616
June 14-September 27
EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT