2017 SEASON begins Thursday, June 15 and runs every Thursday night Through September 28 4pm-8pm
Benefits OF SLFM
Be a part of a vibrant, thriving community that supports local farms and small businesses.
- Enjoy access to farm-fresh fruits and vegetables that travel a shorter farm-to-table trip.
- Purchase directly from a family farm.
- Obtain cultural/specialty fruits and vegetables not easily available in supermarkets.
- Explore the Prairie District’s historical splendor, diversity, and culture.
- Learn about healthy foods!
WANT TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY? SIGN UP FOR THE SLFM EMAIL LIST HERE FOR MARKET NEWS + EVENTS.
2nd Presbyterian Church
1936 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616
2017 SEASON RUNS JUNE 15-SEPTEMBER 28
EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT